DONATE TO CARING COMMUNITIES OR PROJECT FOOD!
Caring Communities offers disability-related training, education, publications, and events for the benefit of children and adults with disabilities, their families and caregivers, as well as healthcare and education professionals.
Since 1998, our efforts have enhanced the quality of life regardless of the nature or severity of the disability; empowered individuals with disabilities to achieve economic self-sufficiency and independent living and; promoted inclusion to enjoy full participation in society.
Your donations will continue to help us to offer disability-related activities and events for thousands within the entire disabilities community in MD, DC and Virginia.
Caring Communities is impressed and proud to support Project Food. A newly formed entity that is helping to feed the unemployed, working poor, and those experiencing homelessness. Some of their efforts include:
* Food Rescue (expiring food)
* Food Redirection (food made for distribution)
* Food Distribution to seniors, the disabled and shut ins
* Blessing Bags Distribution (200 for homeless)
* Guest referrals for the unemployed, homeless, those dealing with mental illness and new parents
YOUR DONATIONS HELP KEEP US RUNNING! THANK YOU!
(Project Food also accepts these apps:
Venmo @Projectfood, Cash App $projectfood